WHAT IS THE MAIN INGREDIENTS OF ELFORMULA?
28 DAYS ACNE RELIEF REPAIRING SOLUTION
- Azelaic Acid, there are many different benefits to using azelaic acid due to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and keratin-reducing properties. As a result, it can be used on a range of different skin problems and conditions to great effect, such as acne and acne scars, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation.
- Centella Asiatica is ideal for sensitive skin which is red, inflamed, irritated or itchy. It helps reduce the visible signs of skin sensitivity such as itching and burning significantly.
- Purslane can be used to reduce inflammation in the skin, improve overall blood flow, and stimulate cell repair, which decreases the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
28 DAYS MIRACLE WHITENING SOLUTION
- Niacinamide can be used for reduces inflammation which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions and can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Arbutin is known as a great remedy for diminishing acne scars, prevents discolorations and hyperpigmentation.
- Zinc works as an antioxidant, rejuvenate skin, and zinc regulates cell production turnover and can help reduce the amount of natural oil your skin produces, it may prevent pores from clogging in the first place.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF 28 DAYS MIRACLE WHITENING SOLUTION & 28 DAYS ACNE RELIEF REPAIRING SOLUTION?
28 days is the maximum time to view optimal results from using ELFormula serum, either the acne serum or the whitening serum.
WHOSE CAN BE USE THIS PRODUCT?
This product can be used for women and men. Where the minimum age for using this product is 17 years old. This product is safe for pregnant & breastfeeding women because the ELFormula serum does not contain alcohol, fragrance, parabens or other harmful substances. But it is still advisable to consult a gynecologist or obstetrician in advance, whether you can use active ingredients such as Niacinamide or Azelaic Acid.
HOW TO ORDER?
- Select the item you want, then click ADD TO CART. You can choose to go back and continue to shop or checkout with your current shopping cart by click button CHECKOUT.
- Click the shopping cart the proceed to checkout by clicking the CHECKOUT button.
- After you finished the payment, confirm the payment by click PAYMENT CONFIRMATION button and fill the column we provide or click the link of CONFIRM PAYMENT in the invoice we sent to your email.
- Your payment will be verified in 1x24 working hours (Monday-Friday, 10 AM-5 PM) and (Saturday, 10 AM-3 PM). Your package will be shipped H+1 after your payment got verified by our team which you will get the email once we verified your payment. We will update the tracking number H+1 after the date of your shipment (not after we verified your payment).
HOW TO USE ELFORMULA SERUM?
You can use serum elformula in the morning and night.
- ELFormula 28 Days Miracle Whitening Solution: Apply slight and regularly throughout the face & neck, for areas of the skin that have many dark spots can be applied thicker.
- ELFormula 28 Days Acne Relief Repairing Solution: Apply serum only on the area with acne or pimples area.
IS THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS ON USING THIS PRODUCT?
ELFormula is not suitable to be combined with skincare containing Niacinamide, Retinol, and Vitamin C because it can cause purging or overdry due to the collision of ingredients.
IS IT TRUE THAT ELFORMULA OFFERING THE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?
That's right, we will return your money 100% if within 7 days the use of ELFormula serum does not show any results.
Frequently Asked Question
Q : Can I use elformula and use skincare that contains AHA BHA PHA?
A : As much as possible avoided, especially if you use elformula acne because
feared if used together with skin care that contains AH BHA PHA
acne scars turn black and pockmarked
Q : I use cream concoction, can I use elformula?
A : We recommend that you use the concoction cream stopped first because it is based on info from the internet, ginger cream is not yet clear about its safety and kelly powder is said contains mercury so don't use it in conjunction with Elformula or you can first consult with the admin.
Q : Can Elformula Whitening serum be used for the body?
A : No, elformula serum can only be used for facial skin
Q : Are there any restrictions when using elformula serum?
A : ELFormula Whitening: avoid simultaneously using elformula with skincare which contain Niacinamide, Vitamin c and Retinol because it can be purging or overdry
ELFormula Acne: There are no restrictions, but confirmed before use the facial serum is clean and it is strongly recommended to use Moisturizer & Sunscreen
Q : If i was using a Cream from a Doctor / Clinic can i still use Elformula?
A : Sure you can, but it's better to use it on different days, for example today (morning & night) use a doctor's cream, tomorrow (morning & night) use ELFormula. If used on the same day, it is feared the workings of the doctor's cream & serum ELFormula is not optimal. And the ingredients that are in each of them products collide with each other so that it can cause problems on the skin
Q : After using ELFormula serum, can i use foundation and makeup as usual not?
A : Of course you can, make sure the serum really sink in first
Q : If the skin condition is more oily and prone to acne, the pimples are never large but some small little likes appear on the chin and small stumps on the forehead, and there are acne scars that are still red and some blackened which serum should i use first?
A : Both ELFromula serum (Whitening & Acne) can overcome the problem I'm suggesting that you should cure the skin problem & acne first by using ELFormula Acne. After the stunt & acne problems are cured, use ELFormula Whitening to brighten blackened acne scars. When being acne is strictly prohibited from using whitening products, because if you immediately use whitening products without curing stunt & zits it's concerned the stunt & zits will get worse.
Q: Is this product safe for pregnant women or nursing mothers?
A: This product is safe for pregnant & breastfeeding women, because serum ELFormula is not Contains alcohol, fragrance, parabens or other hazardous materials. But it is still advisable to consult an obstetrician / midwife first, can you use active ingredients such as Niacinamide or Azelaic Acid.
Q: Are elformula products safe for the long term?
A: Yes. because it does not contain harmful chemicals and its made in laboratories as well pass several safety and health tests in South Korea.
Q: For how long can the serum bottle be used?
A: The serum can be used for 1 or 2 months depending on the intensity of use